I will tell you the truth, and you shall find your way

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Inspired (in a way) to blog

A series of events had got me back to blogging....

1st) Reading the post of http://dineshdayani.blogspot.com sent me back into the writing mood.
2nd) I am in my school editing suite, i have been down here doing nth waiting for our filiming project to render and then save it on a hard disk. Took more than an hour so anyway, here i am

I delete all my previous entry save the 1st one, And one of the interesting fact i realized was that since e start of last semster hols till now, which is about 6months.....i have about 5 entires log in. That gives it an average of like 1 entry every 1.2 months, not bad huh

That is a guy attitude towards such thing, for example my friend shuan has like 200+ unread mail

Got to go will blog soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home