I will tell you the truth, and you shall find your way

Thursday, October 20, 2005

tgroups groups groups

A new semester and a new group, i am currently touching on a pretty sensitive topic and going into uncharted water. In secondary school, that was no problem but in Poly it seems that groups are really important.

I will not deny it, i too am concern about who i am getting in my group.....and unfortunately, experience is the reason behind my concern.

My opinion is that a 'draw lots' system was the most fair. I will not bother explaining why i feel that 'drawing lots' is the most fair, it is pretty obvious. Some people feel that the best course of action was to decide the grouping among our ourselves in the class which is not a bad idea in itself, but in the context of our class, would not really be the best way due to the fragmentation in class.

So yes, drawing lots was the ideal way. Whoever u get, the people u will work with for the semster, isn't that what was done in the first 2 sem?

Thats all and if anyone gets offended by this post, i did not mean it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home