I will tell you the truth, and you shall find your way

Monday, November 14, 2005

A post for the fans

As many of you reading this entry will know, I did a relatively big scale advertising for my blog to draw in readers and I am certainly glad that the advertising worked and then my previous entry seemed to have been read by alot of people.

A number of issues to address

1) For those of you who had been nice enough to advertise my blog for me and are wondering what you might possibly get in return for it......well i agree that there usually isn't such a thing like a free lunch, so i can promise you that should i happen to find out some juicy things about you that i feel like talking about, rest assure that i might think twice about posting it,pretty good deal ar :).

2) I know that many of you guys and girls are always looking for a good read and that my blog possibly might just satisfy that need of yours. However you gotta understand that I am a pretty busy guy who has his own things to do, eg..study for driving, do projects, do camp things, do reading, do *ahem* housework and many more. Therefore you can only expect an entry once every 3-4 days unless i am super free.

3) I did told someone about this, basically because of the kind of topics that i might cover in the future, i find that it is nessecary for a responsible and upright citizen like myself to inform readers that my blog is NC-16. I do not wish to be responsible for wrong upbringing of children and certainly do not want parents knocking on my house door demanding that i apologise for influencing their child the wrong way. Of course it dosen't help with people like dinesh regularly post f**K on the comment board.

4) I will say it again, use the tag box if you are saying something that is not relevant to the entry....And that includes all spam.

5) If u are wondering why there are only two links in my blog. No it is not because they pay me or anything. Basically i still haven figured out how to add links and it's just too time-consuming to learn it.

Well I guess that is all the issues i will want to address, unfortunately there just isn't time for me to cover any specific topics today. I was actually going to comment on politics and the singapore government but i will just save that for another day.

Someone mentioned that i have to post regularly to keep people intersted so i promise an update by friday. Watch this Site!

2 Comments:

  • Cut the rubbish and tell us something intereseting.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:45 AM  

  • Patience, you must have. Be hurried, you should not be

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home