I will tell you the truth, and you shall find your way

Monday, November 21, 2005

Whats the topic, that is what you will ask

Well i promise i will update the blog last friday and so sorry to those people who kept on clicking on the timothy link only to find it not updated.

Life have been hustle and bustle the last few days because i am shifting home to Simei and yup my parents have offically moved in already so it's just me and my brother at home the last couple of days. The 'big' stuffs have already been moved and the only thing now is all my accessories such as hairgel, perfume, cards and etc.....not to forget 2 huge pile of notes from the last two semester that i have yet to dispose off. Unlike my brother, i don't have the headache of having to move an amzing pile of books as i barely own any :)

*Currently as i am typing, there is this really pretty girl ( u guys know who) from school who just walked pass me, and omg! she is right in front of me! If only she knew*

*I can barely type now, I just hate it that she is just so cute*

Trying my best to best to move on and yes i have been stuck at this line for over 5 mins. I find it funny that some people actually have too much time in their hand that they are actually posting some codes on their blog. Check out http://dineshdayani.blogspot.com and just scroll down a few post and you will see an Island post. Try deciphering it if you have that much time. This is one person who was probably too engross reading The DaVinci Code.

Before i finish this entry, i have to tell everyone that i am certainly not a guy who loves Woman girls so much that i have to resort to commenting about the girls around me when i blog, this is probably the first and last time ever.

If you think this entry isn't good enough, blame that pretty girl, she just took too much of my concentration off that i can barely write properly. Till next time, and hopefully also, a better entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home