I will tell you the truth, and you shall find your way

Friday, November 25, 2005

I promise myself i won't update so soon.

What on earth am i doing here? i have tons of work, starting with having to write 3 more news article, and yet here i am, wasting my precious friday,11pm, blogging away and trying my best to entertain unappreciative readers.

A comment i heard in school regarding my previous entries from Mr X. " What crap are you writing about, what nonsense, girl?" followed by a " shhhh, it's embarassing just reading it, don't have to announce to the whole world". Both comments directed unto my blog.

Hey people, i will take all these negative comments about my posts and try turn them into positives. On the brightside of things, at least i know people are actually talking about this blog. As the lecturers will put it, "any publicity is good publicity".

Regarding some other news, i have actually start up a new blog where I intend to post some of the essays that i have written for school, especially for National Education. Yes people, we still do propengda at Polytechnics. So basically, instead of wasting my efforts simply writing for a lecturer who will probably not read it for more than 3mins before giving it a B-, i will at least let people who wants to read my overrated essays a chance to. Hopefully the essays won't lead me into too much trouble. One thing i can assure all readers who read my essays is that they WILL be bias. I will announce the new blog address as soon as i feel like it.

Following up on dinesh's latest entry, i firmly believe there are two main kind of people in this world. Group 1 is dumb people, Group 2 is dumb people who think they are smart. I probably belong more to group 2. Of course, do not get offended, I am simply generalising and you are probably in neither group.

In case you are wondering whats up with the previous short entry, i can assure you that even if the entry is meant for you, you probably do not know it, so maybe you should not think too much about it.

And finally, if you are such a fan of my life and want to know what i did today, well basically I am now staying in my new home and the key highlights for today was that i went to the gym, played bowling, kinda fixed up my computer with the help of KH and swim...yes i swam today.

Yes, have i just saw another dissatisfied reader?

2 Comments:

  • i believe in another two types of people in the world, either smart or dumb. And i think everyone else in the world is dumb except for me

    By Blogger dinesh, at 3:13 PM  

  • Well dinesh, u just prove my point, we have either dumb pp or dumb pp who thinks they are smart, you are clearly the latter.

    To janell, yup i just moved in to a condo, and my word, accessiblity is a huge problem here!

    By Blogger Timothy, at 8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home