I will tell you the truth, and you shall find your way

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Just a short update first

Finally I finished the bulk of the projects due this week. The last 3 days have been extremely hectic for me. Reaching home at 11.15pm 3 straight days is simply the evidance for that...and it's not because i went out wif friends and waste my time. I really use the time to do importants stuffs.

So here i am, finishing my financial report at 6pm ( which is really early in comparison with the other days) and feeling like the smartest man around after doing it. Anyway things finally feel a lot lighter up there in my head as i only need to come school tommorow, compile, print and hand in.

Well i will be in youth camp next week so i guess i will be unable to contribute too much in the group projects. Hopefully me working hard this week can compensatee for that. Btw i am running a half-marathon this sunday.

More to come soon

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home