I will tell you the truth, and you shall find your way

Monday, January 23, 2006

*NewsFlash*

I am tempted to bitch about what is happening these few days, but then i feel it is highly inappropiate to be talking trash on my blog as i wun one others to do the same as well. Having said that, the real reason why i am not gonna bitch now is because it simply takes too much brainwork for me to be formulating my thoughts and writing it in an organised manner. And the past few days have been days whereby my brain has been really stretch so i aint gonna put pressure on it now.

So until projects and exams are over, i aint gonna post any insightful post on this blog. And yes i am so busy i dun have time for my blog.

3 Comments:

  • its amazing how you manage to bitch even when you're saying that you don't want to bitch...

    On another note though...whats going in the guys bathroom with you and lincoln...the excitement on your face was so obvious when you were talking about lincoln's bathroom habits...if i were lincoln i'd punch you everytime you talked or looked at me...

    By Blogger dinesh, at 7:06 PM  

  • dinesh *yawn* like i say, last week of semster so i will let you people enjoy yourselves.

    Anyway, heard of the theory that when u keep on talking about someone, u might actually like the person? The amount of time u comment about lincoln really makes me wonder if u actually might take a liking to him.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:10 PM  

  • are you two like trying to make each other jealous or what?? lol.

    one thing im sure bt this : lincoln gives no shit bt it haha.

    all e best for e exams!
    :)

    By Blogger Me[ssy], at 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home