I will tell you the truth, and you shall find your way

Friday, February 17, 2006

A time and place for everything

Let me waste my time now by flashing back.

(then this someone asked me if i had a crush on someone else...and that many people did tell her about it...so i just want to clarify with everyone that its not that someone i have a crush on...and i can tell you confidently because i really have a crush...but on someone else...haha...go figure)-dinesh, august 08,2005

I can safely say that that certain someone that everyone thought dinesh had a crush on then was deanna. That of course as u can see here, was denied. Instead he says that he actually likes someone else.No one would believe him then. Well now that we look back upon it, i suppose dinesh was telling the truth and he did had a crush on someone else.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So anyway, i got my 2nd appearances on Football crazy yesterday so it was pretty cool seeing myself look stupider than ever on TV. Been spending my life watching Dvds and playing a few sports the last week.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With elections looming around the corners, it will be a matter of time before i start shifting my blog's attention onto the event.

5 reasons why the election is a whole lot more important than what you might think

1) Free $$ (singapore shares) to be distributed for all to enjoy. At least those who are eligable to vote

2) MPs gonna be working harder than ever. Any problems, never a better time for the solution than during pre-elections

3) A once every 5 years occassion for to exercise the power of democracy. Of course there is provided your area is contested

4) The best time for all your grievance to be spoken out. Say it now or hold your peace, till the next election

5) One free holiday for all students during voting day

I could probably easily named an additional 10 more reasons without thinking, but seeing that most of my readers wun give a shit about it. I thought no one deserve to read any more.

As for PAP supporters, watch this blog as there are going to be some really interesting issues coming up. Just a warning to all politicians, I am observing.

Till next time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home