I will tell you the truth, and you shall find your way

Thursday, April 13, 2006

information

So it is Right Angle I am going. I am certainly satisfied with the attachment posting that i have received. Right Angle is like the 1st media company I known since i came to Media Studies outside of Mediacorp and SPH. So it's a case of getting something that i know rather than getting a company that I do not know.

Well the working hours has also been kind to me. At least it does not offically states that i have to work on weekends. While I am still prepared to have to give up some weekends for work's sake. It is indeed comforting to know that my weekends will be free unless told otherwise. Rather than having to permenantly work on saturdays. Like many of my unfortuante classmates.hehe

And No, unlike Siyi, i ain't getting $600 a month. Instead i am gonna get the minimum amount that the school is set. However, there are still people getting less than me. I got the minimum, some people got less than me? do the maths yourself.

So thats my attachment in a nutshell. Have to of course work on the punctuality problem before it gets out of hand.

1 Comments:

  • hello, i'm at workplace...see you later...this is how bored i am

    By Blogger dinesh, at 11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home