I will tell you the truth, and you shall find your way

Monday, July 31, 2006

what's wrong with society

PS-If you click on my link just to have a good read and maybe a laugh or two, please read the entry below this. It talks about the Transport system in Singapore.

I dun have much time, I have to wake up early for shoot tomorrow so I got to make whatever I want to say quick.

Lately I have been pondering over the things that have been happening around me, a lot more than usual. Some of you may have noticed that, some of you may know that and some of you may be surprise to hear that. In any case, it is true.

I know some of my friends, people that I actually do care about have been like undergoing difficult times in life. Some more difficult than others. A number of them have been having such a feeling in their heart for a long time which some are experiencing it for their first time. The problems of course differ from people to people.

Notice I have not even come close to mentioning any names so far. Well it is not that I don't want to personalised my entry to specific people. I know that writing out specific names and sending them an encouragement via blog can be very encouraging indeed. However that is still not a long-term solution to problems, many internal stuggles that we face lay right beneath us. Way deeper than we will choose to admit.

If it was up to me, I will definitely take all of your pain away. But Timo is no God. I can't do it.

If you get what I am saying then you do, if not then you don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home