I will tell you the truth, and you shall find your way

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

waste 2 minute of your life now

I met a classmate of mine, Deanna, on the MRT yesterday and we had a nice chat on the way to work. Yeah, WORK even though we are suppose to be classmates. Funny eh.

Anyway we were chatting and I was telling her that everyone from class now is either 1) very busy with work or 2) too depressed with life. Though I can't remember what her respond was, I am relatively sure she agreeed with me. To motivate ourselves, we promised each other we are gonna hang out with one another after IPP, so remember ar deanna!

I can count with one hand the amount of people enjoying work..the first one without doubt is Miss Zhang Xinyi. Probably the most fortunate person on attachment, she enjoys her time at work while the rest of us have to drag our sorry asses to office everyday. Also the trio of guys at MDA also seemed to be having the time of their life.

And just to make this entry worser than it already is. I am gonna end it here. It is a typical entry to personify a demeaning period of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home