I will tell you the truth, and you shall find your way

Saturday, July 01, 2006

THe pride of PAP

*Post have been edited*

Just for the record, I have actually edited this entry so if the words doesn't seemed to sound right together, you know why. I will go on record to admit that some of the vocabs i used in the previous edition was kinda out of place and typed in the heat of the moment. Therefore I thought it is only appropiate that I removed them. Of course, the frightenening thought of having to contribute to the SCV monthly fee or not having EPL does seemed to make me consider over what I had previously said.

The Marketing manager, Airtime director, and Programming Executives all deserved a big THUMP on their back for a bloody well done job so far. By cutting to advertisements straight after the match have ended, Starhub has ensured that it's advertisers get maximum value out for their advertisers.

For your information, you can thanks macdelivery and LG for all those advertisements right after the match. Plus the idiots giving their dumb comments on who will win the world cup.

1 Comments:

  • you dont give lar silly...your brother's the one paying for it...though i may start asking you to share the burden.

    By Blogger Benjamin Ho, at 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home