I will tell you the truth, and you shall find your way

Friday, June 02, 2006

If I find someone else just like you, I will make her mine now

So much for politics over the past few entries. There is nothing like a personal entry on my own personal blog.

Hardly any of you will know who I am referring to, you can all try to guess but they are probably all wrong. What can I say, losing you is hurting me a lot more than I thought. And it pains me all the more that even if you read this entry which I doubt you will. You wun even know it is you I am talking about.

I won't lie and try to say that I am all cool about things. And I know everyone reading this will go "what on earth is timothy talking about". I will remember the quote, the hardest feeling is being beside the one you love knowing you can't have her. And the shit part is I know I can't and there is not a thing I can do about it.

What I do to make you fall for me.

The people I know will tell me to moves on and they are right. Live goes on. But how I wish you would be with me. And I can say one thing, something inside me changed today. Hopefully for the better.

But thats all. I will not again post about all these. It's going to be the 1st and last time. I just hope one day you will know how I feel about you. The man said "No guts, No glory". Guess there were right.
..

..







God return alive, carry e tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home