I will tell you the truth, and you shall find your way

Sunday, June 18, 2006

another personal entry

Just thought I put in an entry before the next week starts.

Had another weekend spent with the people from class. They came over to my home on friday night and we basically spent the entire night together. And then on saturday i met up wif some of them......AGAIN. We went to watch a band call My Writes that had another two of my classmates playing in it.

We went for supper right after that and despite Mich being soooo niceee as to allow me to sit beside her pretty friend, I managed to be enough of a 'good' boy and kept my attention evenly distributed towards everyone.

Also again, had a nice chat with Cindy on the way back to Simei again.

Basically. 1 night spent with Lincoln, Dinesh and Paris
2 night spent with kel, mich and Cindy

Bottem line......*type what you want* *sniggers*

mmmm to more serious stuffs

Sunday was spent with the older cluster youths, we went to East Coast Park(ECP) and basically spent the afternoon there. After that, I went to my cousin's bbq. she is leaving for australia for like 1.5 years to study. Bet her parents and her sis will miss her soooo much. She been helping me out indirectly for attachment actually.....providing the occassional encouragement when i am feeling pissed and also some contacts that I needed.

There are a tons of more serious stuffs I wanna blog about actually, but I am freaking tired now. Wun even be watching Brazil against Australia.

I Still Miss You Actually, I Don't Want You Out Of My Head

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home