I will tell you the truth, and you shall find your way

Monday, July 03, 2006

blog cleaning.....

Okay I will admit, the rumours are true....many have suspected it for a long time but I will come out clean and say it today


This Blog Is Lost

You see serious politics in one entry, an angry boy in the next, a day of my life in another and me feeling depress as well. Unlike other bloggers who either blog about a certain topic, or talk about how their life has been...or about their spiritual journey, mine have absolutely no direction at the moment.

Of course it doesn't help when I am not sure who are reading my blog and who are not.

Some housekeeping issues for me to settle first. I want to remind everyone reading here that I am personally issueing an NC-16 rating on my blog....and I am not trying to be funny here. We have all heard about how bloggers have the responsiblity to self-censor their own blog since and so here I am taking personal responsblity of my own blog and posts. If you are below the age of 16, I strongly discourage you from visiting my blog until you have had your sweet 16.

Reasons for such a decision you might ask. Well firstly, as you may have noticed over the last couple of entries. I have a tendancy to use words that could be considered as offensive to many.

Also since I do touch on 'sensitive' topics such as politics from time to time, I have no wish to influence a not so mature mind, unlike the People Action Party (PAP) who unethically uses education in the form of Social Studies to manipulate students to favour their party. In fact some of you younger people may have already know that I tend to not go so much into details into Singapore Politics even if you should ask me. I will just tell you to go find out for yourself.

Finally for all those out there who tend to disagree with my view, let me just remind you that on this blog. The only person who has the "RIGHTS' to say what is correct and what is wrong is me and only me. While almost anyone is welcome to give their opinion...these opinion better not be dumb comments seeking to just irritate me. Such comments will of course be ignored as usual and should anyone attempt to act like a basterd like BECKY on Dinesh' s blog....the person better watch out and not let me find out who he/she is....

Hopefully I do not sound too threatening....and for all of you who are below 16 reading. Catch you again on this blog when you have turned 16!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home