I will tell you the truth, and you shall find your way

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

finding myself

I was reminded that I had a responsiblity to the people who waste 30secs of their day clicking on the "timo"/"timothy" link only to find out that I have yet to update my blog and the last entry was about some girl that no one knows who. So Amanda, I have updated already okay!

Also I think some of you may be getting sick of hearing me rambling on about the latest political issues or my latest negativity towards certain things in life. I suppose I better post a positive entry less Michelle completely decides to stop chatting with me citing "riding herself of negative energy".

So anyway, I am gonna have some sort of gathering for my class people at my house this friday. If you do not know about it, is because Dinesh doesn't want you to come cose i left the invitation job to him. But anyway, this can act like your invitation as well so just info me you are coming. Everyone is welcome as long as they know there is.

I just like to add that Lucas Neill is fast becoming one of the best defender in the world. His performance in his very first world cup match, nothing short of amazing. I would soon expect Real Madrid to try get him for 18million pounds.

But more about myself, mmm seems that some people think I am pretty egoistics which is like shocking news to me cose I have always thought I am pretty honest. I mean, everything good i said about myself is usually the honest truth isn't it? It's not like I generate some lies about myself which are untrue. Makes me think if it is possible to be honest and humble at the same time?

The last para was basically bullshit which I wrote cose I have no idea what else to write. Thats the end. hope I din bored you

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home