I will tell you the truth, and you shall find your way

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The Entry

I updated my blog!

Forget about the initial excitment, if you are reading this, you are one of the very few if not the only person who still visit this blog for god knows what reason. This blog was definitely shutting down but for some reason, I decided to just punch in an entry today in school.

I could classify you into 3 different category.

1) You just know me, for some reason you also find me interesting and so you happen to click on my link while visiting some of my friends' blog who are linked to me. What you don't know is that I have stop updating for more than 2 months already. You probably were hoping to find out more about my life....Just that I aint one of those bloggers who blog about what happen in my life.

2) You are one of my friends and you kinda like my writing style. I can't classify my style of writing but somehow it seems to appeal to you.

3) You have a crush on me

Now the question is, will I be updating soon? If ever again.

The answer is simple, I will blog when I have something to say, whether positive or negative....whether is bitching about the Government or about someone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home