I will tell you the truth, and you shall find your way

Sunday, August 27, 2006

A fresh start?

Despite myself mentioning that I would not be updating my blog till the end of next month. Events and outlook upon situation over the past week have make me realize that there is no point in making my blog suffer simply because I feel too busy and depress with working life to bother to blog.

One thing I have realize now is there really is no point to indulge in self-pity. No point in feeling sorry for one self because in the end, you only make yourself and perhaps the people around you feel worst. Having said that, there is also no point in pretending you are okay, that things are fine and that you are strong when you are actually struggling.

God have taught me a fantastic lesson the past few weeks, in fact looking back, he has always been there moulding me throughout the years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home