I will tell you the truth, and you shall find your way

Monday, September 11, 2006

A few random mid sept stuffs

There is a saying that one should never celebrate too early. Well attachment is going to end in 3 weeks time. It's going to be a tough end as well unlike what I originally thought. Basically there is still 2 episodes to shoot instead of one.

Nevertheless. I been thru five months already. Have took ALOT of experience from the 1st full time job that I have ever had. While I would not be so quick as to compared it to NS experience, I dare say that my attachment time aint excatly as fortunate as the many others in class.

"Everyone attached to a production house and have enjoyed themselves. Raise up your hand". I doubt there be many people.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am unable to access my msn now and that is pissing me off more than it should be. Feeling so unconnected to the rest of my msn contacts......literally.

And while I am on the topic of msn, I do realized that MSN serves to function as a very good place to build relationship, initate chat esp when it has to do with the opp sex. With MSN, it's so much easier to simply grab the email of a certain "someone" that you like....and start chatting with her! Pretending of course that you just happen to want to add many people onto ur list where in reality you have only added that "one" specific girl. And for added bonus, you might even find out that the "someone" has nothing much for the day and you can easily ask if she want to hangout/have lunch/ have dinner/watch movie or even something else if you have more creativity than the average person like me.

For the record, I am not advocating setting up dates via msn, but just imagine the alternative. If there is NO msn.

We guys would have to go through the magnificant process of getting a girl's number from her friend. Go thru the tedious task of answering their suspicious friend as to why we require "her" number and then feel like a complete idiot calling her up and asking her if she is free only to realize that she is actually having a holiday. of course the smarter one's send an SMS instead and then wonder why they din receive a reply. Again for the record, I have never tried some a dumbass idea.

* I actually have more to write about the issue, but I decided that I aint gonna share any more of these stuff with people who will laugh 1st and then think this post is irritating *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home