I will tell you the truth, and you shall find your way

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Catching up

I am gonna blog about elections results soon, but not yet at least, the past week has been pretty exhaustive for me.

I have been consistenly working 12 hours a day due to the fact that I was on shoot the past week. I certainly gain alot of experience/knowledge but the lack of sufficient sleep makes it all so not worth it. On thursday, i beat my personal best by working 18 hours. I reach work at 6.45pm and left at 11.45pm. Alright thats 17 hours but I will just round it off to 18 cose 18 sounds more impressive.

Also after this 4 'life-changing' filiming days whereby my life belong literally to Rightangle. It was great to have some sort of freedom and spare time to be able to meet up with some of my classmates. Well not really classmates cose we aint actually together in a class for this semester. but all the same it was nice to see familar faces that only cared about whats the latest happenings (rumours) around the town. It was honestly great to be able to catch up wif classmates over how things have been, pretty weird considering that we were all ready to kick each others ass when we were in school.....I guess the phrase "absence makes the heart grows fonder" does have some truth in it.

And today was a pretty relaxing day too, the 1st for a really long time. It basically reminded me of the holiday mood....Woke up at 12.30pm which was probably the earliest among all those who stay out late for the class gathering last night. Went to uncle's home for lunch. Make my way down to dinesh's house at 4pm along wif cindy and mich...and played a number of dumb games...unfortuantely Dinesh din had his PS2 so we could't use it's "entertainment".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home