I will tell you the truth, and you shall find your way

Saturday, May 20, 2006

what you been waiting for

It is official. My next post will be on Politics. More specifically, politics in Singapore. I will post it up on the 28/05/2006, around 12am.

You readers, I assume you guys/girls are regular visitors of this blog of mine will get once and for all, a chance to see the perpesctive of the Singapore politics from a non-bias view. Finally you citizens of Singapore will get the opportunity not to have to read the absolute propengda that you will get the The Straits Times. Neither will you have to go to http://singaporeelection.blogspot.com/. Possibly the most bias opposition website in Singapore. As for readers from the Government, be prepared.

You may be thinking, how will I know if what Timothy is saying is going to be true/objective. The answer to that question is there is no way you will ever know whether what I say is the truth because I am going to touch on subjects whereby the government does not reveal facts about.
The reason why this facts are not available are because they are trying to hide these information from the public. But I say screwed that, just because they do not want to reveal information will not stop me from commenting on the subjects I want to comment upon. And if i get my facts which are not reveal to me, wrong. I will apologize to no one.

Just so everyone knows, I am risking alot here. Yeah I may not have a family to feed and the only job I have is an attachment. But that does not mean the ISD will not be able to come for me in some others ways

You might wonder how come I have suddenly become so charged to be involved in politics. The answer, during the elections, I saw the shameful behavious of certain politicians and I told myself such nonsense will not be tolerated anymore in a 1st world nation like Singapore. Lest of all in politics.

If you are interested in reading political posts before next week. May I suggest you scroll down and read some of my political entries or visit http://dineshdayani.blogspot.com. under no circustamnces do i recommend http://singaporeelection.blogspot.com.

Till next week

3 Comments:

  • We realized that we've been getting a number of hits from your wonderful entry, thank you. Not only did you mention us, you've mentioned us twice. How brilliant!

    As for your remarks about being biased in favour of 'opposition' parties, well, we resent that. We have the PAP logo on our site, and the word, "PAP" continues to be more widely used than that of any other political party!

    Anyway, we look forward to your next entry. It's wonderful to see that more Singaporeans are getting involved in politics regardless of their political views.

    By Blogger Singapore Election, at 12:40 PM  

  • take my link off your site

    By Blogger dinesh, at 1:02 AM  

  • That aint happening, you of all people should know i dun care about links and etc, so I am not going to waste time adding or deleting any links

    By Blogger Timothy, at 8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home